Monday, October 26, 2009

[cyberjoke3000] October 26, 2009



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Let me remind you that I don't make up these jokes; you do. Or rather, you send them to me, I edit them, and (with Early Warning Bob) make sure there are no duplicates, then send them back to you. So, if you've received CyberJoke 3000™ for more than a week, you owe me at least your favorite joke! Email it here today.

"Sight gags! Getchur steamin' hot sight gags right here!"
http://www.allowe.com/Humor/sightgagbrowser.php?j=2041

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

The hillbilly couple mortgaged their farm so their daughter could go to college. Now, driving her from the bus station on her first visit home, the father was disturbed when his daughter whispered, "Paw, I have a confession to make: I ain't a virgin no more." The old man shook his head sadly. "After all the sacrifices Maw and I made to give you an education and you still say 'ain't'!"

A woman complained to her doctor about bad knee pain. After his tests showed nothing, the doctor asked, "Is there something you're doing that you haven't told me? Is there anything that might abuse your knees?" "Well," she said sheepishly, "my husband and I do have sex doggy-style on the floor most nights." "That must be it," said the doctor. "You know, there are plenty of other ways to have sex." She replied, "Not if you're gonna watch TV, there ain't!"


Listen and laugh at CyberJoke 3000™

 For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment