Monday, October 26, 2009

[cyberjoke3000] October 27, 2009



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Keep your hands on the keyboard and get more done. Only use that mouse as a last resort. Need help? Here are thousands of shortcut keystrokes for you:
http://www.shortcutworld.com/

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

On Little Johnny's first day of school, his class started with the pledge of allegiance. "Now put your right hand over your heart and repeat after me," started the teacher, when he noticed Little Johnny's hand was over his right butt cheek. "John, we cannot start until your hand is over your heart." Little Johnny replied, "It is over my heart, teacher." After repeated requests, the teacher asked, "Why do you think that is your heart?" "Because, every time I go to Grandma's, she picks me up, pats me there, and says, 'Bless your little heart.' And my Grandma wouldn't lie!"

A man drove up to the general store in a tiny dusty town that time forgot. He tried to make conversation with the little old man rocking on the store's front porch. "What do folks like to do around here?" The old man replied, "We mostly hunt 'n' f*¢k." Taken aback by this frankness, the man asked, "Uh, well, what do you hunt?" The old man replied, "Sumptin to f*¢k!"


Listen and laugh at CyberJoke 3000™

 For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment