Monday, May 18, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] May 19, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

While many museums lock down selfie sticks, this Philippine museum wants its visitors to be part of the art on display. Visitors are invited to make themselves a part of the picture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94eV2k1nikc

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

There was a knock on the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter looked out and saw a man standing there. But when Saint Peter opened the Gates, the man was gone. He closed them but within seconds there was another knock. Just as Saint Peter opened the Gates again, the man disappeared. The annoyed angel asked, "Hey! Are you playing games with me?" The man's distant voice echoed back, "No. They're resuscitating me!"

 

A couple was enjoying an evening at the bar. The wife went to the ladies' room but didn't return for a long time. "What took so long?" "Oh my god, I was in the toilet when some guy put a gun to my head." "What?! What happened?" "He said if I didn't give him a blowjob, he'd blow my brains out!" "Then what?" "Did you hear a gunshot?" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment