Sunday, May 3, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] May 4, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Kentucky Derby or championship boxing, it pales beside some Monday morning sight gags!
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=4821 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

My son had just turned 15 when I decided it was finally time to talk to him about sex. To ensure some private time, I took him on a ski trip and began our talk on the chair lift, so he couldn't escape. "Do you know about girls and babies?" I asked. He nodded but cut me off. On our next chair lift ride, I brought it up again, only to have him look away in silence. On our third run, knowing subtlety hadn't worked, I asked bluntly, "Son, let's talk about sex." He finally looked at me. "Geez, Dad, is that all you think about?!"

 

"Where were you yesterday?" Mike asked. "Oh, I was setting the wheels in motion for my divorce." "Sorry to hear that," said Mike. "Don't be. I spent the day in bed with my wife's sister!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment