Thursday, August 27, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] August 27, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Peter Slocombe sends along the fascinating story of the many 70-foot-long concrete arrows scattered all across America. Why? How? Ancient navigators? Well, yeah, kind of.
http://dailym.ai/1NmX3Rj 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Golf Shot Names: Rock Hudson: a putt that looked straight but wasn't. John Kennedy, Jr.: a shot that didn't quite make it over the water. Rodney King: over-clubbed. O.J.: when you get away with one. Princess Grace: should have used the driver. Princess Di: shouldn't have used the driver. Condom: safe, but didn't feel good. Brazilian: when you shave the hole. Nancy Pelosi: off to the left. Rush Limbaugh: out of bounds to the right. James Joyce: an unreadable putt. Ted Kennedy: goes in the water and jumps out. Pee Wee Herman: too much wrist. Sonny Bono: straight into a tree. Paris Hilton: an expensive hole. Al Gore: Earth first. Tiger Woods: wrong hole.

A young woman went to a psychiatrist. "What's the problem?" asked the doctor. She stammered, "Well, I, uh, I think I may be a nymphomaniac." "I see. I can help you, but I must warn you: my fee is $250 an hour." "That's not so bad," she replied. "How much for all night?" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment