Monday, August 3, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] August 4, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

With Windows 10 updates happening, it may be time to clean up your hard drive by getting rid of the old files that Windows saved for you in case you wanted to revert back. Here's how: Press the Win key and then in the text box, type "disk cleanup." Run the program that appears in the list of found files. Choose your hard drive. Let it whir for a while. Then click "Clean up system files." You'll get back gigs of space! 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Someone asked me where I saw myself in five years. I told them, "I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Two women of a certain age were having lunch and discussing cosmetic surgery. One said, "I've decided. I'm getting a boob job." The other said, "Oh, that's great. But I think I'm going to have my butthole bleached." Her friend looked puzzled. "I can't picture your husband as a blonde!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment