Wednesday, August 5, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] August 5, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

The Smithsonian Institution has had Neil Armstrong's moon landing spacesuit in storage for decades. Now they have a Kickstarter campaign to "Reboot the Suit," to restore, preserve and display it. Join me in supporting it:

http://kck.st/1MWI8wO 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Jim couldn't find a job, so he opened a medical clinic. He put up a sign reading, "I'll cure you for $500 or else give you $1,000." A doctor thought this looked like an easy way to make $1,000 so he made an appointment. The doctor complained, "I can't taste anything." Jim said, "Nurse, bring bottle 22 and administer three drops to this patient." She did and the doctor spluttered, "This is gasoline!" "Congratulations! Your taste is back. That'll be $500." The doctor was pissed, but paid. A couple of days later, he went back to recover his money. "I've lost my memory." Jim said, "Nurse, bring bottle 22 and administer three drops to this patient." The doctor shouted, "No! That's gasoline!" "Congratulations! Your memory is back. That'll be $500." The doctor vowed revenge. After a few more days, he returned. "My eyes are going bad. I can't see!" Jim said, "I have no medicine for this. Here's $1,000." The doctor counted the money and complained, "But this is only $500!" Jim said, "Congratulations! Your vision is back! That'll be $500!"

"IT'S A BOY!" I shouted. "A boy! I can't believe it! It's a BOY!" Thus ended by first visit to a Thai brothel! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment