Wednesday, January 25, 2017

[cyberjoke3000] January 25, 2017



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

As the world switches to renewable energy, there's a problem: balancing the electrical grid. Rotational mass keeps your lights from flickering, but renewable doesn't have that. Here's why this is a problem and how to fix it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uz6xOFWi4A 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Work Email Phrases and their Meanings: "I have a question." ("I have 18 questions.") "I'll look into it." ("I've already forgotten about it.") "I tried my best." ("I did the bare minimum.") "I'm happy to discuss it further." ("Don't ask me about it again.") "No worries." ("You screwed up big time.") "Take care." ("This is the last you'll hear from me.") "Cheers." ("I have no respect for you or myself.")

Olè and Sven were heading home after a night of drinking. As they passed Lena's house, Ole asked Sven, "'Ven, do you tink Lena wants to have sex vit' us?" Sven answered, "I donno, but I'm drunk enuf to find out. Let's go ask!" Olè knocked on Lena's front door. Lena heard them coming and knew they were drunk, so she refused to open up. She yelled through the door at him, "Olè, you're drunk. Talk to me through the keyhole." Olè bent over and asked, "Ven do ya wanna have sex vit us?" Lena was mad! She backed up to the keyhole and broke wind. Olè jerked his head away as Sven asked, "Vell, Olè? Vat did she say?" Olè answered, "Vell, I t'ink she said 'FFFFfffffrrriiddaayy,' but her breath is so bad, I ain't askin' again!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment