Thursday, February 2, 2017

[cyberjoke3000] February 2, 2017



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Watch as four opera singers, dressed as cafeteria workers, serve up a big surprise in an elementary school lunch period. Thanks to Bob Yetter for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNgCM7zp30M 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

I didn't want to call my dog Rover or Fido so I called him Sex. When I got his license, I told the clerk I wanted a license for Sex. He said, "I'd like one, too." I explained, "But this is a dog." He said, "I don't care how she looks." "No, you don't understand; I've had Sex since I was 9 years old." He reacted, "Aren't you the precocious one!" When I got married, I took my dog with me on our honeymoon. I told the desk clerk, "I want a room for my wife and me and a special room for Sex." He replied, "Every room in the place is for sex." "You don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night." He responded, "Me, too." Once I entered Sex in a dog contest but, just before the competition started, he ran away. Another contestant asked me, "Why are you looking around?" I replied, "I planned to have Sex in the dog contest." He said, "You should have sold tickets." "But you don't understand. I wanted to have Sex on television." "Show-off! You can't show sex on TV! Well, except on the premium channels." When my wife and I separated, we went to court for custody of the dog. I testified, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I got married." The judge said, "So what? Me, too." "Your honor, after I got married, Sex left me." He said, "Me, too!" Last night, Sex ran off again and I spent hours looking for him. A cop saw me and asked, "Why are you in this alley at four in the morning?" I told him, "I'm looking for Sex." And he arrested me!

"Little Johnny, what kind of wife do you think you'd like?" "Oh, teacher, I want a wife like the moon." "The moon? You mean cool and calm?" "No." "Oh, do you mean round and white?" "No." "Fair and beautiful?" "No. I mean I want her to show up at night and disappear at daybreak!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment