Tuesday, January 12, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] January 13, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Jeff Flagg sends along this story of Elmer Bendiner, a navigator in a WW II B-17. In his book, The Fall of Fortresses, he tells this story of a bombing run over Kassel, Germany. “Our B-17, the Tondelayo, was barraged by flak from Nazi antiaircraft guns. That was not unusual, but on this particular occasion our gas tanks were hit. ...Later, as I reflected on the miracle of a 20-mm shell piercing a fuel tank without an explosion, our pilot told me it was not quite that simple. On the morning following the raid, Bohn asked our crew chief for that shell as a souvenir of our unbelievable luck. The crew chief told Bohn that not just one shell had been found in our gas tanks, but eleven! Eleven unexploded shells, where only one was sufficient to blast us out of the sky!" ...The shells were sent to the armorers to be defused. The armorers told Intelligence. Why? When the armorers opened those shells, they found no explosive charge. Empty? Not quite. One contained a carefully rolled piece of paper with a scrawl in Czech. Intelligence translated it. The note read: “This is all we can do for you now." 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Raul was a bag boy. When the supermarket got a new orange juice machine, Raul was excited and asked his manager, "Can I work the juice machine?" The manager replied, "No." "But I've worked here five years. Why can't I work the juice machine?" The manager explained, "I'm sorry, Raul, but it's a simple rule: baggers can't be juicers!"

Why do so many women wear panties with flowers on them? In memory of all the faces that have been buried there! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment