Tuesday, September 20, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] September 20, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Somehow I failed to update my CyberGag 3000™ counter. My apologies. Yesterday's link should have been:
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=5541

 

MIT Media Lab researcher Barmak Heshmat is developing a camera that can read closed books! Currently, he can identify letters on 9 stacked pages, but he expects to do more in the future. Perfect for those too lazy to turn pages?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i25SuJzb0A

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Sarah was browsing Craigslist on her tablet while her husband watched TV. Suddenly, she started laughing. "There's an ad from a guy offering to swap his wife for season football tickets. Dear, would you swap me for season tickets?" Her husband replied, "Absolutely not." Sarah softened. "Oh, you're so sweet! Tell me why not." "The season's nearly over!"

Things Better Left Unsaid During Sex: "Everybody looks funny naked." "You woke me up for that?" "Did I mention the video camera?" "Do you smell something burning?" “The backseat is so romantic." "Did you try breathing through your nose? "A little rug burn never hurt anyone." "Is that a Medic-Alert pendant?" "Did you lock the back door?" "Whipped cream gives me a rash." "Sure it's my first time... today!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment