Wednesday, June 18, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] June 19, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

The Onion was one of the very first websites I visited on the Internet, way back around 1996. Now they've done it again. Their new site, Clickhole, is a hilarious spoof on today's Net, just as The Onion spoofs traditional journalism.

http://www.clickhole.com 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A blonde, a redhead and a brunette were on the stairway to heaven. God told them, "There are 3,000 steps. I'll tell you a joke on each 1,000th step. If you laugh, you go to hell." They started climbing. On step 1,000, God told a joke. The brunette laughed and immediately went straight to hell. On step 2,000, God told a second joke. The redhead laughed and went to hell. On step 3,000, God told the last joke, but the blonde still didn't laugh. But standing at the Pearly Gates, she burst out laughing. God asked, "What's funny?" She replied, "I just got that first joke!"

 

The college senior took out a notoriously loose co-ed. As soon as he parked his car, she was all over him. After some serious petting, his hand entered her panties. She seemed to enjoy it, until she cried, "Ouch! Your ring hurts!" He replied, "I don't wear a ring. That's my watch!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment