Wednesday, June 25, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] June 25, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Jed R. Feiman sends along this interesting video about twins and chewing gum. Does chewing gum really make you seem cooler?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk7A56KVNBY 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A Texan, a Russian and a New Yorker met for dinner at a London restaurant. The waiter said, "Excuse me, gentlemen, but we have a shortage of steak." The Texan said, "What's a shortage?" The Russian said, "What's a steak?" The New Yorker said, "What's 'Excuse me'?"

 

A newspaper reporter was on assignment in West Virginia when he struck up a conversation with a hot young woman in the hotel bar. After a few drinks, they went up to his room. Once inside, he asked, "How old are you?" She smiled and said, "Thirteen." "Thirteen!? Good god, child! Put your clothes on and get out of here!" She looked perplexed. "What are you, superstitious?"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment