Thursday, August 21, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] August 22, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

If you're a coach, the next time your team loses a big game, I hope you can come close to the encouragement and love this Little League coach gave his team this week. Kids lose, but this man knows exactly what to say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L39UEmescNA 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Three medical professionals stood before the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter ordered each to state their profession and something good they did with their life. The doctor said, "I devoted my life to the sick and needy." Saint Peter said, "You may enter Heaven." The nurse said, "I supported the doctors and their patients." Saint Peter said, "You may enter Heaven." The third person said, "I ran an enormous HMO and was responsible for the health care of millions of people." Saint Peter said, "You may enter Heaven -- but you can only stay two nights!"

 

The boss called Smith into his office. "It has not escaped my attention, Mr. Smith, that every time there's a home football game, you have to take your aunt to the doctor." Smith acted shocked. "You're right! You don't suppose she's faking, do you?" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment