Wednesday, September 10, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] September 11, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Since Apple was all over the news today, watch as Ikea spoofs Apple’s ads with this video promoting its new catalog, "The Bookbook."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOXQo7nURs0

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Love may be blind but marriage is an eye-opener!

 

A man walked up to an attractive woman sitting alone at the bar. "I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm concerned. I mean, we could hit it off, have a few drinks, and the next thing you know you give me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it. I finally get up my nerve, call you, we go to a movie and have dinner. I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend time together, develop an intense sexual tension and eventually do it. The sex is incredible. Since our relationship is solid and stable, we move in together. We get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we end up having a kid anyway, only to find that I'm resentful, the spark fades and to rekindle it, we have another kid. I work too much to pay the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence, I turn to an outside affair, but just for sexual gratification. You find out, because I'm careless and a lousy liar and you throw me out. We explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's all just too sad. Think about the children. So, look: if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep this sexual, because we both know where it's going! Whaddaya say?" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment