Monday, September 8, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] September 9, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

As with sushi, I thought I knew how to eat Thai food. You, too? But I bet you learn something from this video: "How To Eat Thai food."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rYm8Hlu4j8 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

What Women Want, Age 22: handsome, charming, financially successful, caring listener, witty, in good shape, dresses with style, appreciates finer things, full of thoughtful surprises, imaginative, romantic lover. What Women Want, Age 32: nice looking, some hair on head, opens car doors, enough money for nice dinners, listens more than talks, laughs at my jokes, carries groceries with ease, owns a tie, appreciates home-cooked meals, remembers birthdays and anniversaries, seeks romance at least once a week. What Women Want, Age 42: not too ugly, bald okay, doesn't drive off until I'm in the car, works steady, splurges on dinners out occasionally, nods head when I talk, usually remembers punch lines, is in good enough shape to rearrange furniture, shirt covers stomach, doesn't buy wine with screw-top lids, put the toilet seat down, shaves most weekends. What Women Want, Age 52: trims in nose hair, doesn't belch in public, doesn't borrow money often, doesn't go to sleep when I speak, doesn't retell the same jokes, good enough shape to leave couch, wears matching socks and fresh underwear, appreciates a good TV dinner, remembers my name on occasion, shaves some weekends. What Women Want, Age 62: doesn't scare the grandchildren, remembers where bathroom is, doesn't need much money, snores lightly, remembers how to laugh, in good enough shape to stand alone, wears some clothes, likes soft foods, remembers where he left his teeth, remembers that it's the weekend. What Women Want, Age 72: breathing, hits toilet.

 

Inside every old person is a young person wondering WTF?! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment