Monday, September 8, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] September 8, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Ah, back to school! Now, without those pesky kids around, you’ve got the time to enjoy some delicious sight gags!
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=4481 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

"Is that a new putter, Doug?" "Yep. Sure is!" "So what happened to your old one?" "It couldn't swim!"

 

A young couple was sunning on the nude beach when a wasp buzzed into the woman's vagina. Her husband covered her with a coat, pulled on his shorts, carried her to the car, and made a dash to the hospital. After examining her, the doctor explained that the wasp was too far in to be reached with forceps. "All I can think is, you might be able to entice it out by putting honey on your penis, penetrating her slightly and then withdraw as soon as you feel the wasp." The man agreed to try but was so nervous, he couldn't get an erection. "Well, if neither of you objects," the medic said, "I suppose I could give it a go." Under the circumstances, they both agreed. The doctor quickly undressed, slathered honey on his member, and mounted up. The husband watched with increasing alarm as the doctor's thrusts continued for quite a while. "Hey, wait a minute. What's happening?" he asked. The physician panted, "Change of plans. I'm going to drown the little bastard!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment