Monday, November 30, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] December 1, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Alexis Bietti tells me that Friday's joke was based on a poem by Léopold Sedar Senghor (1906 - 2001), a Senegalese writer and political activist. If you’d like to read the original, it’s here:
http://bit.ly/1Rc7iMr

 

CyberJokester Peter Slocombe sends along this short video showing how the Chinese replaced an overpass in less than 48 hours. Impressive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz_j_BEkVCQ

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Say what you want about deaf people....

The sex-ed teacher drew a penis on the board and asked, "Who knows what this is?" Little Johnny answered, "I do, teacher. My dad has two of them!" The teacher looked doubtful. "John, are you sure?" Little Johnny replied, "Yep! He's got a little one he uses to go to the bathroom and a big long one he uses to brush the babysitter's teeth!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment