Friday, November 27, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] November 27, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Why are the governments who want to eliminate strong encryption wrong? Because that will make us all less secure and the bad guys will then exploit the vulnerabilities introduced in the process. Dan Gilmore explains:
http://bit.ly/1T8zqyd 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

When I was born, I was black. When I grew up, I was black. When I went in the sun, I stayed black. When I got cold, I was black. When I was scared, I was black. When I was sick, I was black. And when I die, I'll still be black. When you're black, you're black. But you white folks? When you're born, you're pink. When you grow up, you're white. When you go in the sun, you get red. When you're cold, you turn blue. When you're scared, you're yellow. When you get sick, you turn green. When you bruise, you're purple. And when you die, you turn gray. So why do you call us colored?!

My wife gives great head ...ache. 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment