Wednesday, February 10, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] February 11, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Do you trust your valuables to hotel safes? I did. But I won’t anymore! Watch how easy they are to open:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJQ2wcYjBo 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Moses and his flock were at the Red Sea, with the Egyptians in hot pursuit. He called a staff meeting. "We need some way to get across this sea -- fast. The Egyptians are gaining on us." The General of the Armies said, "Normally, I'd have my men build a bridge, but there's not enough time." The Admiral of the Navy said, "I'd have my men build barges, but the Egyptians are too close." Moses was distraught. "Doesn't anyone have a solution?" His Public Relations man raised his hand. Moses said to him, "What? You? You have a solution?" The P.R. man shook his head. "No, I don't know what to do but if you can find a way out of this, I promise to get you at least a couple of pages in the Old Testament!"

Advantages of Dating an Older Woman: They don't tell. They don't swell. And they're grateful as hell! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment