Tuesday, February 16, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] February 17, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Vulture set itself a high bar: naming the "100 Jokes that Shaped Modern American Comedy." Did they succeed? That’s up to you. But I confess that I learned to love comedy by laughing at nearly every one of the 100! You may want to save this until you are having a bad day because it will take you at least one day just to watch everything on this page once!

http://www.vulture.com/2016/01/100-jokes-shaped-modern-comedy-c-v-r.html  

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

How Eating has Changed Since I was a Kid: Pasta had not been invented. Curry was a surname. Take-away was a math problem. Pizza had something to do with the leaning tower. The only choice in potato chips was whether to add salt or not. Rice was only in pudding. A big Mac was what we wore when it rained. Brown bread was only eaten by poor people. Oil was for lubrication; fat and lad were for cooking. Tea was black and made in a teapot from leaves. Sugar was regarded as white gold. Cubed sugar was posh. Fish never had fingers. Eating raw fish was poverty. No one had even heard of yogurt. Healthy food was anything edible. Those who didn't peel potatoes were lazy. Indian restaurants were only in India. Cooking outside was camping. Seaweed was not food. Kebab wasn't even a word, let alone a food. Prunes were medicinal. Muesli was readily available, except it was called cattle feed. Water came from the tap. But one thing we never had on our table back then? Our elbows!

When I suggested to my wife that we try anal, she said that she's had sex with an a$shole for years! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment