Friday, February 12, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] February 12, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Thirty years ago last month, the space shuttle Challenger blasted off into a crystalline blue sky. Seventy-three seconds later it exploded, killing seven astronauts, including the first civilian to go to space. Popular Mechanics found and interviewed two dozen people closely involved. Here are their memories of that fateful day.

http://bit.ly/1QUNVGa 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

"I am Jesus," the stranger said to the old fisherman. "My death saved all who believe in Me. I have returned to show my Father's love and power." The old fisherman said, "You're not Jesus. Go away, man. You're scaring the fish." The stranger said softly, "Your heart is full of doubt. Let me prove Myself to you." "Okay. Walk across this river." The stranger tried, but sank to the bottom. "See? If you were Jesus you could walk on water." Jesus replied, "Well, I used to be able to ...until I got these holes in my feet!"

A blonde complained to her friend, "It was terrible at the movies last night! I had to change seats five times." "Why? Did some guy bother you?" "Yeah. Eventually." 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment