Wednesday, February 17, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] February 18, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Popular Mechanics magazine reports that the Chinese have sustained a fusion reaction for over 100 seconds. This definitely moves them into the lead in the race for sustainable fusion.

http://bit.ly/1QUPrYV

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

One of my wife's friends is a lesbian. I asked her if she ever wondered what it would be like to have children. She said that she was in fact disappointed that she probably never would. I slyly told her that if she ever wanted to be impregnated, I'd be happy to help out -- purely altruistically, of course. She shot me a death-ray stare and sarcastically said that, if she ever decides to reproduce, it would be by artificial means. I replied, "No problem. If you want artificial, I could say, 'I love you'!"

A sweet little old lady told her doctor, "I have terrible flatulence all the time." The doctor said, "Please undress so I can examine you" and then picked up a long pole with a brass hook on the end. "Goodness gracious, Doctor! What are you going to do with that?!" she cried. The doctor replied: "I'm going to use it to open that window up there!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment