Wednesday, February 3, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] February 4, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

BeyondSlowMotion wondered what would happen if you filmed powdered paints and skateboards in ultra slow motion. Rainbows of color, that’s what!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9tMocUR-80  

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

The droppings of the migrating Canada geese just missed the outdoor revelers at the inaugural Asian math puzzle competition, marking the first time that dung flew over Sudoku Fest.

Rejected Hallmark Cards: (Outside:) "As the days go by I think of how lucky I am ...(inside:) that you're not here to ruin it for me." "If I get only one thing for Christmas ...I hope it's your sister." "I've always wanted to have someone to hold, someone to love. ...After meeting you, I changed my mind." "You brought religion into my life. ...I now believe in Hell!" "Sex with you is like doing drugs: ...many people do it, but nobody's dumb enough to admit it!" "When we were together, you always said you'd die for me. ...Now that we're apart, it's time you kept your promise!" "I'm so miserable without you, ...it's almost like you're here!" "Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. ...Did you ever figure out who the father is?" "Looking back at the years we've been together, I can't help but wonder: ...What the f*¢k was I thinking?" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment