Thursday, February 4, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] February 5, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

When I was a young lad, I watched from the top of the Empire State Building as the SS United States sailed out of New York harbor bound for Europe. Today, a cruise line may save this historic ship, once the fastest in the world, from the scrapper.

http://nyti.ms/23Ltra3

CyberJokester Bob Yetter sends along this video showing the SS United States current condition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxIgkgBbpQg

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Does anyone else miss slamming the receiver down to terminate an angry phone call? Violently tapping "End Call" just isn't the same!

A woman shopping for vibrators in a sex boutique asked for their most realistic model. The clerk replied, "How about this one? It's quite realistic. After five minutes, it turns off for the rest of the night!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment