Thursday, July 31, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] August 1, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

I've installed a few hinges in my day, but at least the cabinets didn't bleed! Not for the faint of heart, here's a video of a total knee replacement surgery from the perspective of the surgeon's forehead. I found it fascinating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGOspdD25Dw 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Two blokes entered a strange pub and asked the barkeep to settle an argument for them. "Are there two or four pints in a quart?" they asked. "Two pints in a quart," he confirmed. They then moved to a table and, when the waitress asked for their order, told her, "Two pints, please, miss and the bartender's payin'." She looked skeptical. "That cheap bastard? That'd be a first!" One guy yelled to the bartender, "You did say 'two pints,' didn't you?" And the bartender replied, "That's right: two pints!"

 

Three women were throwing back a few drinks and talking about sex. The first woman said, "I call my husband the dentist because nobody can drill like him." The second woman said, "I call my husband the miner because he has an incredible shaft." The third woman said nothing. "So? What do you call your husband?" She finally said, "I call him the postman because he delivers late and half the time it's in the wrong box!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment