Sunday, July 27, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] July 28, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

How about ten new “Safety First” sight gags?
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=4421 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Why did the manic-depressive cross the road? Who cares? What does any of it matter?

 

Rejected Fairy Tale Lines: "Once upon a time, there was a handsome prince from the magical land of Nantucket who had a trusty broadsword so large that..." "And then the Frog said to Princess Elspeth, 'What, no tongue?' " "So the party of the first part and the party of the second part lived happily, and legally, ever after." "The wicked surrogate mother convinced the biological parents to leave the frozen embryos in the forest, so she could conduct stem-cell research." "Cinderella demanded, 'Dude, where's my coach?' " "Goldilocks accused the three bears of negligence, claiming that leaving scalding porridge where it could easily be stolen led directly to her third-degree tongue burns." "Yes, Your Highness, it's a very nice slipper, but do you have something with a higher heel?" "Not by the hair of my crotchety-crotch-crotch!" "Sleeping Beauty awoke from her 100-year slumber, sat up, and told the prince, "Dude, NyQuil is awesome!" "And that night, after the princess told him she was going to have his child, the prince put out to sea, vowing never to return." "And the prince did slay the mighty dragon, but knights from the far-away land of PETA did hound him the rest of his days." "Hey, Mr. Building Inspector! If you don't like my straw architecture, you can blow me!" "And then Mama Bear said, 'Somebody has been using my, uh, magical vibrating wand, ah, and my batteries are dead!' " 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment