Sunday, July 6, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] July 7, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

After you finish your weekly dosage of sight gags:
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=4391
here’s a video sight gag in honor of Independence Day (don’t worry; it’s only 30”!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FNg-B7h4OA 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Some businesswomen were discussing the difficulties of running a small business. The first one said, "I started a new practice last year: I insist that each employee takes at least a week off every three months." Another asked, "Why would you do that?" The first woman smiled. "That way I know which ones I can do without!"

 

Two poor boys got invited to a rich kid's birthday party. After swimming in the rich family's pool, they changed clothes. Afterwards, one poor kid said to the other, "Did you notice how small the rich kids' pen¡ses were?" His buddy answered, "Yeah, but it's probably because they've got toys to play with." 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment