Monday, July 7, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] July 8, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

You've seen 7,000 fireworks in 30 seconds, now how about seeing fireworks as you've never seen them? From the inside! CyberJokester Ray Williams sends along this "drone's-eye" view:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9KZ3jgbbmI 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

99% of all people are stupid. I'm glad I'm one of the lucky 5%!

 

A woman stood before the judge, accused of assaulting a Mammogram Technician. "Your Honor, I plead guilty, but with extenuating circumstances." The female judge asked to hear her story. "Your Honor, I arrived for my mammogram and some perky young nurse named Belinda told me to strip to the waist and put on a gown. I did, while Belinda skipped off to prepare the chamber of horror. Once we finished with my right breast, Belinda attacked the other. 'Stand on your tippy toes and lean in so we can get everything.' I did. Why not? I was freezing, bruised, and out of breath, so why not lose the remaining circulation in my legs and neck? My body was in a holding pattern that defied gravity, with my breast wedged between two 4-inch squares of glass, when the room went black! Complete darkness. The power was off! Belinda peeped, 'Uh-oh. I'll get maintenance' as she headed for the door. 'Hey!' I shouted, 'Don't leave me like this!' But Belinda kept going. 'I'll leave the hall door open so it won't be completely dark. Be right back!' And before I could scream 'Noooo!' she disappeared. And then Bubba and Earl, the maintenance men, found me: half-naked, dangling from the Jaws of Death, my boob mounted under glass. Earl gave me a polite, 'Hi, how's it going?' Bubba asked, 'Didja know the power's off?' I tried not to scream. 'Yes, I can see that.' 'Okay,' said Bubba as he waved good-bye like we were in line at the grocery store. 'Take care, now.' Ninety minutes later, Belinda bopped in wearing a sheepish grin. 'Oh, I am soooo sorry. When the power came back on, I totally forgot about you and went to lunch with the gang. Are we upset?' And that, Your Honor, is exactly how Belinda's head ended up between those clamps!" The judge didn't even try to contain her laughter. "Case dismissed!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment