Thursday, July 3, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] July 4, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Happy Independence Day!

White people, have you ever wondered what it would sound like if black people said the stuff you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1zLzWtULig 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

After a magic show, a woman asked the magician how he did one special trick. The magician kidded, "If I told you, I'd have to kill you." She replied, "Well, okay then -- would you tell my husband?"

 

Things To Say At Your Colorectal Exam: "I hope my diarrhea doesn't suddenly come back!" "Take it easy, Doc -- you're going where no man has gone before." "Oh, boy, that is sphincteriffic!" "Could you write my wife a note saying that my head is not up there?" "You know, in some states, we're now legally married." "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out, you do the Hokey-Pokey..." "Is this how a Muppet feels?" "I love the smell of latex and K-Y in the morning!" "Ever gut a squid?" "Hey, Doc, let me know if you find my dignity." "Go slow, Doc. I want to learn how to do this for my friends." "Deflector shields down!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment