Wednesday, March 9, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] March 10, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

A word about passwords: get a password manager. I've used Roboform for 10+ years and love it. Lastpass and KeePass are also good, as are many others. Just pick one and then use it! Here's what not to do:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2498092,00.asp
And here PCMag compares free password managers:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2475964,00.asp
And here they compare paid managers:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407168,00.asp 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A Blizzard of Lies: Your check is in the mail. I'm from the government and I'm here to help. Your luggage is checked through. We only have two left in stock. I'll get right back to you. Of course I'll respect you in the morning. It's just a standard form. Tomorrow without fail. You don't look a day over 40. Pleased to meet you. I'm going to move out of the dorm and into an apartment so I can have quiet when I study. You may have won a prize. Thanks a lot. It's delicious but I can't eat another bite. Won't wrinkle, shrink or peel. Your secret's safe with me. Yes, we have new ownership but everything's going to remain the same. I promise to take care of a puppy, Mom. Strictly by the book. What's fair is fair. Your hair looks great. This is a real good deal. I'll be right there. I know how to get there. We'll send someone right out. Now this won't hurt a bit. He's in a meeting. No need to put it in writing; you have my word. That coat's a perfect fit. Strictly fresh today. We'll keep your name on file. Service with a smile.

The problem with premature ejaculation is it comes out of nowhere! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment