Monday, March 7, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] March 8, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Wallace Krebs sends along Wintergatan's YouTube channel where you can watch him create and build 3,000 mostly plywood parts plus 2,000 steel marbles into a mechanical music machine. First, watch the final result:
http://youtu.be/IvUU8joBb1Q
Then, check out his "making of" videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akFt5zSWw8Y&list=RDakFt5zSWw8Y 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Two bees were buzzing through a field. One said, "The weather's been cold and damp, and there aren't any flowers, so I can't make honey." The other replied, "No problem. Just fly east five blocks, turn left, and fly until you see a lot of cars. There's a bar mitzvah with all kinds of fresh flowers and fruit." The first bee thanked his friend and flew away. That evening, the two bees saw each other again. "So? How'd it go?" "Great! There was lots of fruit and some huge floral arrangements." "But what's that on your head?" "That's my yarmulke. I didn't want them to think I was a wasp!"

I was watching women's beach volleyball on TV and there was a wrist injury. But I'll be better in day or so! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment