Sunday, March 27, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] March 28, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

If you’re new to CyberJoke 3000™, every Monday I release ten new sight gags with this link:
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=5291 
But remember: all 5,300 are still there every other day, too. Don’t limit your visits to just one day each week!

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A father took his seven-year-old son to the zoo. As they viewed the animals, his son pointed and said, "Look, Dad. There's a frickin' lion!" "What did you say?" asked his astonished father. "It's a frickin' lion!" People stared. Unsure how to respond, he asked, "Son, where did you come up with that?" The little boy replied, "It's on that sign. See, Dad?" and he pointed to the sign on the fence reading, "African Lion."

What They Say (And What They Mean): I'll give you a call. (You'll never see me again.) I have something to tell you. (Get tested.) I'm a Romantic. (I'm poor.) Trust me. (I'm cheating on you.) I love you. (You're a good lay.) I think we should just be friends. (You're ugly.) Haven't I seen you before? (Nice ass.) Did you come? (Because I didn't.) I want a commitment. (I'm tired of my dildo.) I want to make love to you. (Let's f*¢k.) Was it good for you? (I'm insecure about my manhood.) We need to talk. (I'm pregnant.) I had a great time last night. (What's your name again?) I've been thinking about you a lot. (You're not as cute as when I was drunk.) I've learned a lot from you. (Next!) I think we should see other people. (I've been seeing other people.) Let's get married. (Now can we f*¢k?) We don't have to do anything until you're ready. (Put out or get out.) It's time to express our love. (I want head.) I still think about you. (I miss the sex.) Is there something wrong? (It's soft.) You're so mature. (I hope you're eighteen.) "Yes... yes... YES!" (Hope you're done too.) 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment