Wednesday, May 7, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] May 8, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Ever wonder what 100,000 pounds of pressure can do to a baseball? Here 'tis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzqaztKb35w#t=49

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Did you hear about the man arrested for possessing a gun made of Jell-O? He was charged with carrying a congealed weapon!

 

A teacher cautiously approached the subject of sex education with her fourth-grade class because of Little Johnny's propensity for sexual innuendo. But Little Johnny seemed mesmerized throughout the lesson. Finally, she asked for examples of sex education. Billy raised his hand. "I saw a bird in her nest with some eggs." "Very good, William," said the teacher. Esther said, "My Mommy had a baby." "That's nice." Finally, Little Johnny's hand was the only one raised. She reluctantly called on him. Little Johnny beamed. "I was watchin' TV yesterday and the Lone Ranger was surrounded by Indians and they all attacked him but he killed every one of them with just his two six-shooters!" The teacher was relieved but puzzled. "Okay, John. But what does that have to do with sex education?" Little Johnny said, "It taught those Indians not to f*¢k with the Lone Ranger!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment